Reference #: 6411
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Application Software Architect, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience as of bid closing as an Application/Software Architect
- A minimum of a post secondary degree or diploma from a Canadian Institution (or an institution recognized as equivalent by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (cicic.ca); and
- A minimum of four (4) projects within the last fifteen (15) years working on a large project in a complex organization as an Application Software Architect: Developing requirements definition documentation, Developing solution architecture documentation and Developing Technical design documentation.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Designing and implementing highly reliable technical architectures and infrastructures for applications for a complex organization;
- Developing project architecture software solutions in a globally distributed IM/IT environment for projects within the last fifteen (15) years;
- Developing and presenting briefings and presentations of IM/IT enabled initiatives or projects to senior management in a large organization;
- Developing technical architectures; realizing strategic benefits, long- term investment driven by standards and frameworks for IM/IT projects in a large organization; and
- Leading IM/IT projects leveraging an Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Adaptive Project Framework (APF).
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.